MEDICAL CITY PLANO*
- Medical & Health Care Facilities
The Medical Center of Plano is a full-service, 427-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,300 employees and over 1000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. Our main campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level 2 trauma center, a radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute, Wound Care Center and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit.
Since opening our doors in 1975, The Medical Center of Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with superior healthcare. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of healthcare services, The Medical Center of Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in healthcare.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, The Medical Center of Plano continued our legacy of firsts in 2007 by becoming the first hospital in Collin County to achieve elite Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Association.
There's a real difference at The Medical Center of Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Whom to Contact
- Bailey BrowderMarketing CoordinatorPhone: (972) 519-1167
- Barbara CooperPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Craig CunninghamPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Janet DanielsExeutive AssistantPhone: (972) 519-1122
- Justin DossCOOPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Joy DoverInternal CommunicationsPhone: (972) 519-1266
- Jeanne FarmerVP of Health Care ImprovementPhone: (972) 519-1336
- Angela FisherDirector, Centers for Lifestyle EnhancementPhone: (214) 310-2593
- Jim GoodwinDirector of Business DevelopmentPhone: (972) 519-1278
- Sandy HaireChief Nursing OfficerPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Mary HarrisPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Trudy LandPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Diane McClurgDirector, Laboratory ServicesPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Chris OsentowskiVP of Business DevelopmentPhone: (972) 596-6800
- Melissa SauvageDirector of Community and Public RelationsPhone: (972) 519-1568
- Tabitha SouthAssistant Chief Nursing OfficerPhone: (214) 473-7777
- Patrick WhitmorePhone: (972) 519-1295
- Stacey WilliamsonPhone: (972) 596-6800