HISTORIC DOWNTOWN PLANO ASSOCIATION
- Community Organizations & Services
Urban. Historic. Hip.
The Historic Downtown Plano Association (HDPA) is a 501 (c) 6 organization dedicated to perserving Downtown Plano?s historic character and embracing its future featuring shops, restaurants, living and an urban lifestyle.
Historic Downtown Plano includes area bounded by Avenue G, 18th St., 14th St., and Municipal Avenue. Downtown Plano is located East of 75th, Exit 15th St.
The Historic Downtown Plano Association invites everyone to Downtown Plano and see what we are all about. With unique shops, casual and fine dining, and an assortment of attractions - including Art Galleries, Performance Art Theaters, and the Interurban Railway Museum, Downtown Plano Has it all!
Whom to Contact
- Rick BaldelliPhone: (972) 543-8820
- Mavis EverettVolunteerPhone: (972) 543-8820
- Bonnie SheaPhone: (972) 543-8820
- Miss Linnsey TorranceAssistant Event CoordinatorPhone: (972) 543-8820