GIRL SCOUTS OF NORTHEAST TEXAS
- Community Organizations & Services
When you just can't wait for what you'll do next, you can do anything.
At Girl Scouts, girls are always counting down to the next adventure we'll go on together. Maybe it's artistic. Maybe it's an experiment. Maybe it's getting outside or helping the community. With us, you'll make a bunch of new friends and have a ton of new experiences that show you how exciting the world is, and how awesome you are, over and over again. So what are you waiting for?
As a volunteer, you'll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they're capable of more than they ever imagined.
You'll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last long after the meeting is over. Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made - those are the moments you'll share at Girl Scouts.
Whom to Contact
- Bethany CunninghamOutside Sales ManagerPhone: (972) 349-2408
- Brenda GomesHuman ResourcesPhone: (972) 349-2400
- Linda KordekPhone: (972) 349-2419
- Michelle ReddyRecruiting SpecialistPhone: (972) 349-2415