FOUNDATION FOR C.H.O.I.C.E.
Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E.'s mission is focused on empowering an individual or family with a socio-economic disadvantage, mental or physical illness, or has experienced a tragic event that has impaired their ability to get ahead within their current situation. This individual or family is granted an opportunity through the Foundation, either personal/professional, to achieve specific goals or needs by receiving the tools and resources necessary to realize that what they always dreamed, is possible.?
Whom to Contact
- Jessica Koss-BartnickFounder & CEOPhone: (214) 442-1602
- Alida LeykaufDirector of Social StrategyPhone: (972) 789-5118
- Megan MaderMentor DirectorPhone: (214) 442-1669
- Meg RyanPublic Relations- Event ManagementPhone: (972) 789-5118
- Bristal SpecialeDirector of Women's Advocacy GroupPhone: (214) 261-9974 ext. 7966