- Community Organizations & Services
City House was started more than 25 years ago by two Plano ISD school teachers, sadly inspired and driven by one teenager sleeping in his pickup truck, another living in a vacant building, and another bringing her clothes to school in a garbage bag. What started as a six-bed shelter has grown into a four-home, 36-bed, multi-faceted agency that has provided more than 6,000 abused, neglected and homeless youth with emergency shelter, transitional living, case management, life skills and counseling. We accomplish our mission through our programs at My Friend?s House and our TLP Program. My Friend?s House is our emergency shelter which accepts children ages newborn to 17, and our TLP is our transitional living program for 18-21 year olds.
Whom to Contact
- Tiffany KnightSupervising Case ManagerPhone: (972) 424-4626, ext. 384
- Donna MeltonDirector of Operations & AdministrationPhone: (972) 424-4626 x325
- Sheri MesserExecutive DirectorPhone: (972) 424-4626
- Lisa RodgersVolunteer Resources DirectorPhone: (972) 424-4626 X 381
- Karen VoelkerCommunity & Donor Relations ManagerPhone: (972) 424-4626 X 312